In today's episode we go through some of the most interesting articles from the Veganuary period, and what the potential backlash means for veganism.
In today's episode:
- Is veganism causing severe mental health issues in the animal farming industry?
- How can farmers diversify?
- Is veganism anti-agriculture and an attack on British farming?
- What about reducing your carbon footprint through eating local meat?
- Debunking the claim that ‘Veganuary is just a gimmick'.
- Debunking ‘The Ethical Butcher’.
✺ To support the show & get access to exclusive monthly podcast episodes: http://www.patreon.com/earthlinged
✺ Find out more about what I do & join my mailing list: http://www.earthlinged.org
✺ Download my free 122 page e-book: http://www.earthlinged.org/ebook
✺ Take a 22 day free vegan challenge: http://switchtovegan.co.uk
✺ Become a supporter of my activism (thank you!): http://www.earthlinged.org/support